Best Blogger Tips World Book Week! | Katie Dale

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

World Book Week!

It's WORLD BOOK WEEK!

I love visiting schools and meeting readers, and earlier this week I had the pleasure of visiting Kingfield Primary School in Woking! I loved meeting all the kids, and we had great fun coming up with brand new fairy tales, designing heros and villains and imagining the future - what fantastic imaginations you have!

And on Friday I can't wait to meet everyone at 
Nottingham Girls School for more creative fun!

Hope you're having a fantastic World Book Week, wherever you are!

If you'd like me to visit your school, check out my Author Visits page or email me at katiedaleauthor@hotmail.com 


1 comments:

PipingWorld Institute said...

Looking for someone who can teach you piping course in India? PWInstitute is right place for piping design training in India. Reach to us for more information.

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .