Best Blogger Tips SNOW! | Katie Dale

Monday 6 February 2012

SNOW!

Typical! 
The minute I remove the snowflakes from my blog - it snows outside!
Isn't it beautiful? Somehow it just make the world outside look magical - a bit like Narnia. I couldn't resist rushing outside into it - but this year I decided not to make a snowman, but a snow-cat! 
And it seems I'm not the only one - 
look at all these wonderful creations!  
Thomas Taylor's snowman!
Karen Ball's MA-HOO-SIVE snowman!
Savita Kalhan's Snow CAVE!!
Have you built any snow creations? I'd love to see your pics! 
Enjoy the snow! 
kxx

The world outside looks different already. A desert of white. The snow hides everything, glossing over the lumps and dips and tufts to leave a perfect, smooth surface. 
Like icing on a Christmas cake. 
[Chapter 1, Someone Else's Life. Read the rest of the Chapter here]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Read Chapter 1

 
Copyright Katie Dale 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .